In general settings under personal there are only: location, security, accounts, google,language and input,backup and reset.
    In phone app when I click 3 dots upper right corner there is: call history,import/export, clear frequents, new contact, settings: display options, sounds and vibration,quick responses,calling accounts, accessibility.
    In contacts app when click 3 dots upper right corner there are: contacts to display, import/export, groups, accounts and settings: sort by, name format.
    When I select number in contacs list new window opens with settings in upper right corner and there are only: edit, delete, share
    The phone is Homtom HT20, carrier Vodafone
    02-16-2018 01:27 AM
    Which phone, and which carrier do you have?
    02-16-2018 01:53 AM
    The phone is Homtom HT20, carrier Vodafone
    02-16-2018 05:51 AM
    Check with Vodafone to see if they allow you to block certain numbers at the network level. It might depend on which country you're in. When I did a search, it looks like Vodafone India might have something like that, but I'm not sure.

Usually, the way to block a number is to have it go directly to voicemail. On most phones, open Contacts, select the contact, tap the Menu button, and look for the Route to Voicemail option. If you don't see it there, see if you can find it if you Edit the contact.
    02-16-2018 09:43 AM
    I can't do anything as per your instructions, those options not available.
    I don't understand why Android is not uniform on different phones.
    Several options are missing, like I don't have any call settings.
    If android is OS then it should show exactly the same options on all phones,
    like windows on PC.
    02-16-2018 06:14 PM
    I can't do anything as per your instructions, those options not available.
    I don't understand why Android is not uniform on different phones.
    Several options are missing, like I don't have any call settings.
    If android is OS then it should show exactly the same options on all phones,
    like windows on PC.
    Certain carriers and manufacturers opt to add or remove features for various reasons.

Also not all Windows PC have the same options. For example, a Samsung laptop has an option to 'autoboot' or turn on the laptop from a shutdown just by opening the lid. An ASUS laptop has no similar option, it can only wake up from sleep, not a shutdown.
    02-16-2018 06:34 PM