We have only 1 phone to use between the 2 of use and we each have our own gmail accounts but the are on my gmail as an add on account..we both emails thru our own account .But the problem is if he goes too add his email to to anything it will not let him and come back and says that his email account can not be found. We also have a tablet that I can put to separate accounts on but when I try to make his .We have the same problem. It say his account can not be found. PLEASE HELP
    02-19-2018 12:44 PM
    you need to install a guest user launcher. whi h basically gives you a guest user option like on a desktop. he can sign into his stuff on his side. and when you use the phone you have your own setup. let me look for the name. brb
    02-19-2018 01:14 PM
    oh wow I totally misread your post. sorry
    02-19-2018 01:18 PM
    Anole launcher
    02-19-2018 04:55 PM
    Anole launcher
    Is this the app? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=en
    02-19-2018 05:03 PM
    Yup that's it. It's not a corrupt app or anything. Don't know why u took down my previous post
    02-19-2018 05:05 PM
    Yup that's it. It's not a corrupt app or anything. Don't know why u took down my previous post
    Please check your private messages.
    02-19-2018 05:21 PM
    It's because we don't allow links or attachments for actual apk files -- there's more risk for malware if the app isn't from a reliable source like the Play Store or the Amazon Appstore, and there's always the potential concern for piracy (not saying that was the case here, but in general).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-19-2018 05:22 PM
    I got ya sorry
    02-19-2018 06:54 PM
    just curious as long as I don't provide a link can I just suggest they Google a certain apk file? or am I not allowed to even talk about apk files? what's illegal about that? I keep getting shut down Everytime I try to mention an apk.
    02-21-2018 11:17 AM
    just curious as long as I don't provide a link can I just suggest they Google a certain apk file? or am I not allowed to even talk about apk files? what's illegal about that? I keep getting shut down Everytime I try to mention an apk.
    Providing a link to an app store like Google is fine. Providing links to other sites that have certain files /apps for free when they are actually paid apps would be the "not ok" part.
    02-21-2018 11:47 AM
    that's not what I asked. if I don't include the link and just tell them about the apk is that ok? and not all apk files are hijacked paid apps. apk is just a file you can download and it may be a free app just depends on what u decide to download. that's up to the user
    02-21-2018 01:16 PM
    that's not what I asked. if I don't include the link and just tell them about the apk is that ok? and not all apk files are hijacked paid apps. apk is just a file you can download and it may be a free app just depends on what u decide to download. that's up to the user
    Yes not all are. Legal ones are fine. The one you're questioning was not legal at all so mentioning it, linking it, etc. is not allowed on the forum. I sent you a PM about it here -- https://forums.androidcentral.com/pr...php?folderid=0 .
    02-21-2018 01:43 PM
    ok I will keep that in mind. sorry. and you don't have to pm me. I'd rather talk about it out in the open for all to see.
    02-21-2018 04:04 PM
    so others can learn from it.
    02-21-2018 04:05 PM
    since you guys seems to see when I post something illegal why didn't you see the post where I requested you add my device to the list of LG devices? I'm having to post in wrong forums because my device isn't listed. LG transpyre vs810pp. thanks.
    02-21-2018 04:07 PM
    Please don’t be disheartened. You only joined recently and we must seem an unfriendly lot. The site rules are there for good reasons and any of us who unwittingly break them - as we are all liable to do, especially when new to the site - will receive the same sort of Moderator response. It’s guidance rather than punishment.

The reason that there are no forums for certain devices is simply that there are far too many devices for it to be considered worthwhile. In that case, the “More...” forums are the best that we have....in your case, the “More LG Phones” forum.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-21-2018 04:18 PM
    Creating a dedicated subforum depends in large part on how common/popular a device is. If we had a subforum for every single Android device, the forum list would scroll for days and days!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-21-2018 05:34 PM
    since you guys seems to see when I post something illegal why didn't you see the post where I requested you add my device to the list of LG devices? I'm having to post in wrong forums because my device isn't listed. LG transpyre vs810pp. thanks.
    As others have said that is up to the owners depending on the actual traffic. Since it is an older phone chances are it was archived. Site suggestions are best posted below.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/site-feedback-help/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-21-2018 08:33 PM