My s4 mini clock would show me how much time there was before the alarm would go off. If I wanted an alarm to go off in 25 minutes, and it was 12:47pm, as I was setting time, it would automatically show the clock increasing so I could easily see that I've stopped at 25minutes. NOW, I have to figure out exactly 25 minutes after the current time because there is no counter. So each time I want a 25 minute alarm to go off to tell me to check on dinner, for instance, I have to calculate it in my head- 12:47pm plus 25mins equals... okay, 1:12pm. I don't want to have to do math every time I set an alarm. My last clock automatically told me what time it was going to be at any interval of time and was so much faster to set multiple timers. It seems like the new clock doesn't account for those who need multiple short alarms at specific minutes - it only is good to set a clock for specific times of day. WHERE DID THAT FEATURE GO?
    02-20-2018 07:19 AM
    Quick question, if you wanted an alarm at 25 minutes, why not use the timer? That's what it's for.
    02-20-2018 08:01 AM