Phone burnt up in Aug 2017 , they failed to stop charging me for monthly service I could not use, continued to stonewall me, lost my phone number of 45 years as I had to buy another phone, lost my credit rating, lost my credit card, have still a burnt up phone sitting here. Talked to the PI so many times I gave up. Caused me to be hounded by a credit card bank for refusing to pay and an and on. They hide behind a privacy policy and refused to call me even after I was they had a safety problem with this phone and would call me. I do not believe they will ever resolve this.My question is WILL THEY CALL ME TO RESOLVE IT ?
    02-21-2018 07:50 AM
    Have you reached out through support on the site? Sorry to hear bout the troubles, did you submit a warranty claim for the device and they didn't provide you the process to replace the device? How old was the device when it "burned up", did you have the device protection plan on it? Did you ask for suspension of service through your ticket or did you actually go on the site and suspend the service there? My feeling on the service suspension is that unless I do it myself or verify that it was done, it didn't happen. I don't believe suspending service suspends device payments.

I'm not getting how you lost your phone number because you had to buy another phone, can you elaborate?

There are several things going on here. While I get that you were frustrated with the situation, you put yourself at risk for exactly what happened to you when you start refusing to pay your bill.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    02-21-2018 08:07 AM