I have the Kindle For Android App and the Kindle For Samsung apps on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0" tablet and on my Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile phone.
    With both apps and both devices there are two issues.

1. If I click on the *** rating and customer review links in blue it used to take me to a page with customer reviews but since the last few updates, it's been impossible to view customer reviews in the Kindle app. I've asked Amazon several times by DMs and email but had no response other than asking me to call. Then when I do, the CS rep just reads back my question to me, with no solution.

2. On previous versions of Kindle For Android App the Kindle store book descriptions text is normally accessible as the font size is dynamic with my device settings. I have visual problems and now the app text is a tiny font, smaller than normal, so I can't read the description of products in the store as it is fixed and won't enlarge or even go up to a normal 100% size as previously.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Is there a way to fix it?

Note I'm not talking about the book itself or its content. Every time I contact Amazon they send me instructions for setting text size within a book and misunderstood that I'm talking about the Kindle store books/products listings.

So it's been impossible to choose a new product/book to buy as I can't access the description and there is no link to customer reviews within the app itself. I've had to use the Internet browser and look on the full Amazon website , or I've just gone to the Google bookstore instead.
    02-21-2018 09:05 AM