I keep getting message
    Connect to url in settings. Can't figure out where in settings it is. I know its there because I've seen it before.
    NickiNicole43 likes this.
    02-24-2018 07:20 PM
    You don't - that sounds like either malware or an app "written" by someone who didn't know what he was doing.

You connect to a URL with your browser usually, and sometimes with an app (like the Android Central app connects to the URL of this site).
    02-25-2018 01:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you give more details? Which phone, and which app are you using when you see this message?
    02-25-2018 07:35 PM
    I keep getting an error message as well stating that I have to go to settings to connect to a URL, first of all what does URL stand for, an how am I able to that because the very thing I'm trying to do wnt allow me to without doin so!
    01-21-2019 11:08 PM
    I keep getting an error message as well stating that I have to go to settings to connect to a URL, first of all what does URL stand for, an how am I able to that because the very thing I'm trying to do wnt allow me to without doin so!
    Welcome to the forums. What phone do you have? What are you doing when you get this error? Can you post a screenshot? A similar error happens in some LG devices when using the messages app, is that your case?
    01-21-2019 11:17 PM
    Open the Messages app, tap Menu>Settings, and look for a Connect to URL option: LG G3: How to Enable Connect to an URL Upon Tapping on URL inside a Message - ITJungles
    01-22-2019 01:30 AM
    Welcome to the forums. What phone do you have? What are you doing when you get this error? Can you post a screenshot? A similar error happens in some LG devices when using the messages app, is that your case?
    I have a LG stylest and I got a message in messenger and in order to open it it shows me that statement. I can't snapshot it because it come up for like 3 seconds and it's gone.
    08-21-2019 12:46 PM
    I have a LG stylest and I got a message in messenger and in order to open it it shows me that statement. I can't snapshot it because it come up for like 3 seconds and it's gone.
    Welcome to the forums. Have you already tried the steps posted by B. Diddy above?
    08-21-2019 12:48 PM
    Yes that is the case
    08-21-2019 07:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you give more details? Which phone, and which app are you using when you see this message?
    I have an LG STYLEST AND I am on messaging texting and if someone responds and says go here to see whatever when I try to open it up it says connect to url.
    08-21-2019 07:46 PM
    What's the exact model name or number? There is no "LG Stylest." There's the Stylo and Stylus series, and each has a few different generations.

Just to be sure -- as instructed in the previously linked article, you've already tried opening your Messaging app, tapping Menu>Settings, and looking for a Connect to URL option there?
    08-21-2019 09:16 PM