While browsing the net for a while, I return to my file manager and find the SD section saying "no files found". I panick and reset my phone and find my files are back. This has already happened more than three times. (Unmounting and remounting also fixes the problem.)

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Any ideas what's causing this?

Thank you.

[Additional Info: SD card is from Sandisk it is supposedly new, I bought it four days ago from a Walmart nearby.]
    02-25-2018 05:35 AM
    The card may be defective. Have a live chat with SanDisk support at SanDisk microSD Tech Support (upper right of the screen for the live chat). If it's a bad card, they'll replace it, although if you still have the receipt (or put it into your savings catcher) Walmart will too after only 4 days.
    02-25-2018 04:17 PM
    Ah, crud. I normally save receipts, but I threw this one away. I downloaded an app called 'SD Insight' which says my card is supposedly legit (just in case). This problem usually occurs when I buy Sandisk Ultra. I buy them because I hear they're the most reliable, yet 5/13 times something happens.

Thanks for your answer, I'm going to try the live chat as soon as it's open again in my time zone.
    If they don't help, I'll try riding it out I guess. Hopefully my data doesn't completely disappear.
    02-25-2018 05:06 PM