I just powered on my android phone and the first thing I get is this 'account action required' notification and I try to make it go away apparently my account has been signed out I do remember being hacked so that person must have signed my account out I'm not sure also the have created a guest on my phone I have no idea how to!?
    02-27-2018 03:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Are you talking about your Google account?
    02-27-2018 11:14 AM
    A new phone? You'll keep getting that notice (I can't remember the words, but something like "an unknown device has signed into your account") until you follow the notice, go to the account and let it know that it was your device that signed in.

And even that may not do it. I have 4 email accounts (all gmail addresses) on my phone and I seem to be getting that notice for at least one of them at least every day. No hacking, just Google taking security seriously. I'd rather have to tap the screen 2 or 3 times than to have account it's easy to hack into - even if it gets annoying for a week (it did at the end of last year).
    02-27-2018 01:00 PM