Does the Blu Vivo X have the ability to transfer a contacts list from an iPhone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I currently have an iPhone but I'm fed up with it. A friend told me the new Blu Vivo X is an outstanding android phone for the price. Is there an easy way to transfer a contacts list from an iPhone to the Blue (or android generally)? I don't want to go through an entire list and manually make the transfers. What about transferring photos from iPhone to android? That's about the only transition glitch I can think of. Thank you.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone but I'm fed up with it. A friend told me the new Blu Vivo X is an outstanding android phone for the price. Is there an easy way to transfer a contacts list from an iPhone to the Blue (or android generally)? I don't want to go through an entire list and manually make the transfers. What about transferring photos from iPhone to android? That's about the only transition glitch I can think of. Thank you.

What I've found easiest if you haven't backed up your contacts via iCloud.

Download an app from the Apple App Store that can save your current contacts as a CSV file.

From your Google/GMail account (on the desktop/web version), go to Contacts and import that CSV file.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci