Hello: I've just discovered that the battery of my phone still keeps running even after the phone has been powered off. At a time the battery charge level was 75% and I powered off the phone. But when I turned on the phone again, the bettery was at 45%. Added to this is the fact that even when the battery is removed from the phone after a full charge, the battery still runs out. I remember I once removed my battery from my phone for some days, because I wasn't using it, and when I put the battery back in to the phone, the whole battery had run out, and I had to start a recharge all over again. Please what can be responsible for this problem, and how can it be resolved. Thanks and cheers.
    03-01-2018 03:05 PM
    Perhaps the battery is faulty. I have a phone that was fine at first, then started losing charge when powered off, including when the battery was removed from the phone. It's okay again now. I've no idea why, but presumably the battery must once have been good, then faulty, and then good again.
    03-01-2018 03:55 PM
    If you removed the battery and it still went down, then it's definitely time for a new one. Batteries do self discharge naturally, but you should be able to shelve it for months without seeing much of a drop. To lose much in a few days is excessive.
    03-01-2018 04:08 PM