Ok so I downloaded photos a lot in in huge succession up to the hundreds and it takes a while for them to show up ok my gallery. Then after a while they will show up, but sometimes they just disappear with the only trace being my download to prove I downloaded it and I'm not crazy. Though when I tap on the file in the downloads the file just disappear as soon as I take it. I can't find it in file manager or anywhere. There just gone. But its not all my photos is just the one I downloaded that day. I've tried recovery apps but that just brings back photos I've deleted. Someone please help. I'm at the point of just full resetting my phone. I have a zte Max pro btw. Idk if that helps.
    03-02-2018 03:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Where are you downloading the photos from? Are they all going to the /Download directory? If so, see if you have some kind of automatic phone cleaner feature or app. These kinds of automatic cleaners will often delete all files from the Download directory on a regular basis.
    03-02-2018 05:04 PM