My Google Pixel 2 keeps adding contacts to my phone "favorites" screen based, I guess, on frequency. I don't want that. I want to choose who is in there, my most important contact, ICE numbers, etc. Any clues?
    03-02-2018 12:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The Favorites tab will show your Starred contacts at the top, and frequently/recently contacted numbers below that. The latter is automatic -- I don't think you can control that. To Star a contact, open your Contacts app, select a contact and tap the star at the upper right.
    03-02-2018 04:34 PM
    Regarding ICE contacts - Emergency contacts can be added in Users & Accounts in settings, scroll down to Emergency Information. With your screen locked, emergency personnel should be trained to tap the emergency button on the PIN screen, then there is a button at the top that they can tap to see the info you enter there, including emergency contacts you identify from your contact list.

Regarding the favorites - you can identify your favorites in the contacts app, find the contact, tap it to open the card, tap the star in the top right of the screen. Your favorites will show before your frequent (non-favorite) contacts.
    03-02-2018 04:38 PM