I successfully exported everything from my old moto x2 to a new moto x4 but the calendar events did not transfer. How can I transfer the events to the new calendar?
    03-03-2018 11:05 AM
    I successfully exported everything from my old moto x2 to a new moto x4 but the calendar events did not transfer. How can I transfer the events to the new calendar?
    Did you use Google Calendar? If so, calendar events should sync when you sign in on your new phone. This is also true of cloud services like Microsoft Outlook (that is, if your new Moto offers Exchange services, though you could use the Outlook app from Google Play if it doesn't).
    03-03-2018 11:09 AM
    Did you use Google Calendar? If so, calendar events should sync when you sign in on your new phone.
    If both phones are on the same Google account, and if both phones are syncing the calendar to the Google server. (Some people are making that mistake - using a new account for a new phone.)
    03-03-2018 12:23 PM