Hey, just got AA on my Acura TLX. When I use Google maps or Waze the turn by turn box ours so large that it squeezes out the map making it hard to see. Any settings to make that smaller it disappear?

Also I'm using VLC audio do I have access to all my music but I have to be stopped to change artist or songs. Anything else or there that gives you more freedom?

Thanks
    03-05-2018 08:11 AM
    Not with Maps or Waze - it is what it is. (It's part of the software that the developer wrote.)

As for VLC, not unless you find an app that can take a direction from Google like "play xxx". You already seem to know about safety - taking your eyes off the road when you're driving can give you a lot less freedom for a long time (body casts are so restricting). So just download free music-player apps that claim to be able to take voice direction and try them until you find one that you like.
    03-05-2018 03:44 PM