Hubby just bought a new tablet. Now he gets my email on it, how do we correct this? Our phones are fine. All are Verizon android. Nothing "i".
    03-05-2018 04:07 PM
    The tablet was signed in using your account. I suggest removing your account, resetting the device then sign in with his account during the setup.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    03-05-2018 04:48 PM
    Any devices - phones, tablets, desktops, using your email address (which in a phone means using it as his Google account) will receive your email. He can remove your email address from his email app and put in his own, keeping the devices linked so that you have access to each others' apps, pictures, etc. Or he can create his own Gmail account and change the account (and the email account) in his phone, but you won't be sharing anything that way. It's really up to the way the two of you prefer doing things. (Some couples have a single checking account, some each keep a separate one ans each is responsible for certain bills - it's a personal choice like that.)
    03-06-2018 12:33 PM