So I have had 2 Samsung S6s on Android 7.0 by now and they both have had the same problem. So I am an average user of a phone. No heavy phone usage or gaming. One charge each day and that is fine.

But recently over the past few weeks/months I have been having problems with my phone freezing. It freezes and restarts when I am doing anything really. Whether it be in settings, or on reddit etc. I have tried a lot of things such as wiping my cache (doesnt work), factory resetting (temporary fix then the problem started again).

My phone restarts over 3-4 times a day and freezes ever more at random and it has been pretty hard to use at times due to the freezes/restarts. Do you have any tips to help me fix it. I was thinking to try and roll back the OS but I am not too sure if that would work. Any other methods I can use?

Thanks
    03-06-2018 11:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It could be due to some app that you've installed on both phones. Try booting one of them into Safe Mode, and see if the problem stops on that one, but continues on the other one: How do I use Safe Mode on my Galaxy S6 or S6 edge? | Samsung Support UK
    03-06-2018 12:04 PM