Samsung Galaxy S7 owner here. At some point, the original battery got bloated, so I decided to replace it. After the replacement, with the new battery, the phone wouldn't charge and would turn off after as soon as I removed the charging cable. Charging percentage would show a random constant number (the favourite was between 57 and 60 but could vary).

So I took the new battery off and plugged the charger in without a battery attached. And guess what? The phone shows a random charged percentage (this time fav range is 35-40%).

Tried hard resetting, pressing the power button to drain the capacitors, clearing the cache, nothing helped so far. I am clueless where that number could come from and I am guessing that when the battery is hooked on, the phone doesn't even recognise it.

Any help appreciated!
    03-06-2018 04:47 PM
    Don't get it what you talk about.? : I'm the owner of a Sam_Gs7 and as far as I know

these Phones were built, with Unremovable battery.. So to explain how you manage

to replace the battery - Repost the question or create an account in ACentral

then you may get some help to fix this lower battery percentage
    03-06-2018 05:06 PM
    Galaxy S7 battery is not "unremovable", it is fixed by glue and screws. There are plenty of tutorials and demos on how to remove/replace S7 battery on Youtube.
    03-06-2018 05:39 PM
    Galaxy S7 battery is not "unremovable", it is fixed by glue and screws. There are plenty of tutorials and demos on how to remove/replace S7 battery on Youtube.
    Are you the original OP who asked this question.? if so I assumed you Sign Up
    on AC aren't you, well done. Now I post again to apologize for my last reply

But judging for what's been said in the Internet,.These phones comes with

irremovable batteries, but if there's a way to do so welcome. Weird 'cause this
    article says No - Link: https://www.samsunggeeks.com/2017/01...able-batteries
    03-06-2018 06:57 PM