What do you see while buying a cellphone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Just answer this way

camera: 40%
processor: 30%
Price: 20%
display: 5%
Include this your side. 5%

There should be 100% in total.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Why isn't User Experience / In Hand Feel included in the categories? Don't a lot of people feel that is important also; how the phone looks, feels, overall user interface?

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Why isn't User Experience / In Hand Feel included in the categories? Don't a lot of people feel that is important also; how the phone looks, feels, overall user interface?

The design definitely has an initial draw for me personally but in the end I put a case over all my phones so that part is mostly lost anyway.

anon(9485947)

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I don't see it that way..., the process goes

Price bracket... If it doesn't fall within the price range I'm looking for, then it doesn't exist as an option... so no matter how nice that Wakandan vibranium diamond encrusted s9 special edition is, its not a phone i'm going to look at.

Then how likely it is to be supported... that Chinese import specphone may have numbers to die for... but no warranty, unlikely support, no dev community, would strike that off the list too.

Minimum storage/ram thesholds have to be met... throw out those that don't meet it.

Then we fall into having an acceptable camera, screen size, battery life etc....

Skins etc, aren't a problem.... its going to run my Nova Launcher themes anyway....

And finally... I want to hold the thing.. and see how nicely it feels in the hand.