have an 8+. I installed an sd card to move all my pictures to. It will only move certain ones. When I try to move pictures in my gallery (on internal storage) it keeps saying "album isn't synced with cloud". I'm so extremely frustrated. How do you sync the album's pictures to cloud? My cloud is maxed out at 15 gb. I bought the sd card so that I wouldn't have to purchase additional space on the cloud. I just want ALL my pictures on my sd card.
    03-10-2018 10:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How are you trying to move the pictures -- using the My Files file manager app, or some other file manager?

If you're using Google Photos backup, make sure it's set to High Quality, not Original Quality. You get unlimited backup for High Quality (which is good for up to 16 megapixel pictures, and is only slightly compressed). First, convert all of the Original Quality photos to High Quality by clicking Recover Storage here: https://photos.google.com/settings. Then make sure your Google Photos app is set to back up with High Quality by going to its settings, tapping Backup & Sync, and changing it there.
    03-10-2018 01:23 PM