I got it brand new with two batteries. It worked less tha a week . it now charges a batteries I already had but not the two that came with it or a new one that I just purchased because I thought it was the batteries. So I have 4 batteries and only one Wil charge
    03-12-2018 04:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Batteries for which phone? Contact the seller and ask for an exchange or refund, at least for the two replacement batteries. Cheap no-name batteries from a random seller will have a higher chance of failure, so this isn't all that surprising. Was the 4th battery also from the same seller?
    03-12-2018 07:26 PM
    If it's the same as the one I've been using for years (they sell 2 types, one has moveable pins, which is the one I have), put the battery in far enough so that the pins are just short of touching the battery contacts. Then move the pins so that they're over the center of the contacts labeled + and - on the battery. Shove the battery fully in and the LED should light. Plug it in and it should charge the batteries overnight. (Look at the label. The 4.2 Volt output on mine is only 600 mA. If you have even a 2500mAh battery, simple division gives you over 4 hours of charge time, and with 75% efficiency, that goes to about 5.6 hours. It's not a fast charger.)

But the important thing is to get the pins lined up with the battery contacts, so that the LED comes on. If they're not lined up, it's not going to charge the battery.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-13-2018 02:01 PM