Today my phone didnt recognise its security pin code. I subsequently was locked out of my phone after many attempts. In the end my phone restored its factory settings. In the set up it asked me for my Google a/c which i couldnt remember so it asked my to enter my phone number which it didnt sync too. So instead it asked me to put in my recovery email except i fluffed up my Yahoo recovery email because i couldnt remember my password and because of that its sent a verification code to my locked phone! Im locked out of my phone and recovery email and i dont know what to do.
    03-12-2018 05:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You don't remember your Google account at all? For an Android device, your Google account is probably the single most important piece of information to remember, since so many things are dependent on that. And since you forgot your recovery email account, I don't think you have any other options.

Maybe one possibility -- take out the SIM card and insert it into someone else's phone, then see if you can get that verification code for your Yahoo recovery email.
    03-12-2018 07:21 PM
    If you have Gmail or yahoo mail on another device or pc then you can change your password that way.

You can also change your email password using backup methods such as sending a text or a phone call, if signed up, and Google also allows you to create backup codes.
    03-12-2018 07:23 PM