How do I Bypass galaxy 7 pattern lock without data loss using Android SDK MANAGER?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

I have my phone I loaned to my daughter it's a Samsung Galaxy 7, my pattern Lock has been changed and she has her Google acct on my phone because she set it up for me because I am not tech savvy. Well during the time she had my phone this was early November, unfortunately my daughter was killed and the police said she was holding my phone in her hand when she was found, but my phone was dead and when they returned her belongings to me I couldn't access anything on my phone because it now has a different pattern Lock, I'm assuming set by my daughter while she used it. It could lead me to what happened to her, so I need someone's help, I cannot risk losing the data on my phone. I believe I know her Gmail email but could not give password for I do not know it. Please if anyone could get me through this I have purchased Wondershare Unlocker then realized they only help up to Galaxy 6 and I cannot afford to keep buying programs afraid they won't be compatible or honestly work. Somebody please lead me the way to get passed this, please.

filanto

May 19, 2016
Visit site
was there ever a regular password on it

if there is a possibility of fowl play don't mess with the phone. get it to the authorities or possibly have a lawyer contact the manufacturer for help

Last edited by a moderator:

Doug Moffat

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Late enforcement has a very expensive device that will download everything from the phone that's not written over--and even that is not always a barrier.

I don't know the circumstances of this case-or their willingness- but I know firsthand their capabilities.

Private parties are available at exorbitant rates.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your daughter.

You may be able to get access to the account through Google, with proper documentation. With this, you may be able to see what app was used on the device just before she passed. You likely won't see exactly what action was taken in that app, but it can at least give you some insight. Here's the FAQ page on that - https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/6357590?hl=en#ts=6357650

If there is still an active investigation, be sure law enforcement has cleared you to do this.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

PnP7717

Mar 13, 2018
Visit site
I had a pattern Lock prior to her using it but it said it was incorrect and I have ONLY 3 ATTEMPTS left before it WIPES out ALL data!!! Please someone, there is not any investigation, they've ruled this tragedy as a SUICIDE!!! I cannot believe this.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
There's no way to get around the lock screen. And we don't discuss those kinds of activities here. (You can try bringing it to your carrier, along with ID proving that it's your phone, and asking them for help.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci