App installation Error.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, i am recently trying to install World Cricket Championship but after loading it says INSTALL FAIL. i download APK and OBB from google and tried to install this way, when i click on install it says '' this will add update to an app installed already''
however that app World Cricket not found in my apps list.. i tried to go through OBBs and APKs and everything but nothing found. but when i try to install it says its already installed... is there any solution for that ?
my fon is J1 and there is no storage problem other apps are being installed as normal .

xkx99

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you unable to install the game directly from the Play Store?

Yes unable to install through PlayStore too. ... i started from playstore it didnt work then went to google.com and downloaded required items ..
when i clicked on APK to install.. it said
'' It will add an update to existing installed app (how ever its not installed already but still system says it will add update) "
i clicked on ''OK"
Installation began and after few seconds it said
''Installation failed''
further more . my phone is rooted so i can manage any process to go through ..... oh yeah i dont want to factory reset it ....