I have a S6 active and it shut down while I had been doing homework. I didn't realize until a bit later when I went to check it. It wouldn't turn on even when plugged into power. I let it sit overnight, unplugged. I plugged it in in the morning and it turned on. It flickered between the on screen (Samsung Galaxy 6 Active,Android screen) but then to the installing system update screen. It kept flickering between the two. I tried to hard reset because I read that on a different Samsung site. It now says no command and wont accept any commands I have read to do (Volume and home, or down volume and home). I had a few hours before it shut down updates the system if that has anything to do with the shutdown.
    03-13-2018 11:10 AM
    First, plug the charger in and leave it charging for at least 4 hours. (It sounds as if you have a dead battery, and you never allow a system update when the battery is dead - you go into airplane mode and charge it.)

Then, it sounds as if you stopped an update in the middle. That's another non-no - never stop the phone (or any computer) when it's in the middle of writing to storage.

After it's fully charged, turn it on. If you have any further problems, Join the Android Central Community so you can post in this thread and we'll try to help you further.
    03-13-2018 12:42 PM