I have an LG Stylo 3 and I am using the clock that came pre-installed. I have the alarm set to go off at 4:30 am and it goes off at 1:00 am last night. This has been going on for weeks now. Not always the same time though. The date and time are set for Auto time and auto time zone. Is there a way to see if the clock app needs updated? Is this clock the google clock? Or is there another issue. This is very frustrating to wake up at one in the morning to a confused alarm.
    03-13-2018 11:19 AM
    Change the alarm tone on the clock and see if the one that goes off at different times is the same one, or if you have a different app that's going off and is set to use the same tone. If it's a different app, you'll have to find it, maybe by pulling down the notifications. If it's the alarm clock, and you have only 1 alarm set, there's something strange happening, because an app that doesn't work properly normally just doesn't work (or it locks the phone up), it doesn't randomly not work just to perform a single function (sounding the alarm).
    03-13-2018 03:05 PM
    So I did what you said and changed the alarm tone to something different. I also formatted the SD card, it came from the old phone. So last night the alarm goes off at 10:55 pm. The two alarm times that we’re set were for 5:00 am and 4:20 am. So I deleted all the alarm settings and downloaded Google clock and plan to use it instead. This is a brand new phone, just got it a week ago. I will post what happens next.
    03-14-2018 10:40 AM
    Well we are continuing to have trouble with the clock. I don't think it is a problem with the alarm but with the clock syncing to the wrong time. We looked at the clock time and it was actually 9:56 pm but the phone clock said 4:56 am. I went into Settings and Time and Date and turned the Auto Date and Time off and then back on again and the time corrected itself to the actual time of 9:56 pm. All the system software is current so there is nothing to update. For now I turn off the Auto Date and Time hoping it will stay on the right time.

I shouldn't have to do this. Any ideas or is anyone else having this trouble. Why is it picking up the wrong time? Is there a setting elsewhere that could be effecting the clock to make it jump 7 hours forward?
    03-25-2018 12:26 AM