How to swop Accounts to backup to

I have two Google accounts and now want to have my android 6 phone (Moto) back up to the new account and not to the old one. How do I do this?

Thanks
    03-14-2018 06:12 AM
    In your backup settings, there isn't a place to select the account to backup to?

I have a Pixel 2 XL on Oreo so it's going to differ, but when I go into the system section of settings and select the backup option one of the options in there is which account to backup TO.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    03-14-2018 07:18 AM
    How to swop Accounts to backup to

I have two Google accounts and now want to have my android 6 phone (Moto) back up to the new account and not to the old one. How do I do this?
    For clarity let me explain more in detail.

There are two phones (A and B) related to account 1. Both phones are and will stay in use and both are used by different people. I want to now disconnect phone B from account 1.
    Next I like to sync phone B to account 2. Phone A stays with account 1.
    If I delete account 1 on phone B it warns me I lose lots of stuff. So I want to sync phone B to account 2 before I delete the obsolete account.

Now if I go to Accounts>Google I see both accounts and for account 1 it tells me the last time it was synced. For account 2 it tells me: 'Sync is OFF'.

So how do I activate account 2 so it syncs there too, or only there?

Thanks
    03-14-2018 04:24 PM
    Tap each function you want backed up - contacts, pictures, etc. Let it back up. Then turn on airplane mode, add account 2, delete account 1, turn off airplane mode and it should back everything up to account 2.
    03-14-2018 04:35 PM
    thanks Rukbat,

does not work. In account 2 I can not select anything. Account 2 tells me: 'Sync is OFF'.
    03-15-2018 03:06 AM
    Can you enable it?
    03-15-2018 04:32 PM
    not that I know how.
    03-16-2018 04:39 AM