All Amazon appa will not load/open on S9+

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

when I downloaded all Amazon apps to my s9+, they won't even open, the only one that did open was the amazon shopping app but it won't let you log in! are they not compatible yet? Very frustrating.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Where did you download them from? Are you sure they're the latest version? I just set mine up last night and I just tested Amazon Shopping and Prime Video. No issues logging in or playing videos or accessing the app. T-Mobile variant.

Lance Peterson

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I transferred my Kindle app from by S6 and it seemed to work but didn't show any content. I uninstalled and reinstalled from Play Store and I now just get a black screen when I run Kindle. I tried to install the Amazon App and it wouldn't let me log in. The app I loaded from play store said that the "the specific device could not be authenticated." The app I loaded from the Amazon site just said error 10.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are both of your devices unlocked? Or maybe the same carrier? Or maybe a bug if transferring the app from a different device? (I used Smart Switch to transfer everything BUT apps, maybe that made a difference).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney