I'm using Windows 10 Pro on my laptop and have my email addresses set up on Outlook.com. I have 5 addresses including the live.com address which is home to Outlook.com. Then I have a Nexus 6P phone with Android 8.1. I'm currently using the Outlook App on the phone.

I'm very frustrated with a number of problems. I can explain if you want, but I'm more interested to hear what programs/apps other people are using. I will happily switch to anything that works!

So what would I like? Any program that lets me change or set my from address when I'm composing a new message. That puts my outgoing message in my Sent Items folder regardless of the from address. And an app on my phone that allows me to select a from address. Since Outlook.com has you add your email addresses, phone apps recognize these addresses to receive mail, but do not allow you to select anything other than the live.com address as the from address.

So what are you doing? I'm all ears!
    Thanks for the help!
    Bill
    03-15-2018 09:46 AM
    That depends on your phone, but when I still had a Samsung, I preferred their email app for multiple accounts. Not that I have a Pixel 2, the Samsung app won't work on it, so I'm using K9. But no email app that I know of has a single Sent folder for all accounts, each account has its own. Choosing the From account is a simple pulldown (when you're reading mail, when you're sending mail, etc.)
    03-22-2018 01:32 PM
    Blackberry Hub might do the trick.

In fact, you have one giant running scroll for every account you add into Hub, send and receive including: email addresses, phone, sms, calendar invites, social media accounts, etc., etc.

When you start something in hub they ask how you want to get 'er done.

Super groovy sanity saver. Tames your Android right down and manages things simply, efficiently and centralized.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...blackberry.hub

Join the site to reply in this thread with more details or questions.
    03-22-2018 02:42 PM
    Agree BlackBerry Hub is the best and only solution.
    04-08-2018 09:41 AM