First, huge apologies in advance if I am breaking any protocol or posting at the wrong place.

We have a new fun video app for young users just coming out Beta on Android but we can't find adequate numbers of Android users in the target segment since most we're in contact with are iPhone users.

Much appreciate if the Android forum members or community can guide us where we can get our app showcased for 13-25 yr old Android users in US & Canada.

Thank you.
    03-16-2018 02:28 PM
    There's a place for that - Android Apps. But as the notice there says:

New members are required to post at least 10 times before they can post working links. We ask that you make 10 meaningful posts in these forums. We want our members to enjoy the experience here at Android Central and feel this develops a 2 way street between forum and member by giving back to the community. Anyone found to be circumventing the above rule may receive warnings and/or infractions. Anyone found to be circumventing the above rule may receive warnings and/or infractions.
    Infractions include telling people how to get the app without posting an actual link.

If you want to join in the discussions, fell welcome, but this isn't a "drive-by advertising" board.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-16-2018 03:39 PM