I have a Nokia 930 as it has a good camera but little else as in apps.
    what would be the equiva|lent mobile as in Android or an older version if i purchase it as used?

Also can a windows mobile be changed to android
    03-16-2018 04:29 PM
    ...can a windows mobile be changed to android
    No. Or nobody has shown a working version with an effective Play Services.

Camera is a bit subjective, as you likely know. I keep a Lumia 950 for a dedicated camera having traded up from a Lumia 1520 (same camera as your 930).

Maybe consider a second life for the 930 as a camera. See: https://forums.windowscentral.com/ge...-eight3oh.html

Now to the subjective bits...

Been shooting DNG for post edit? Like manual control? Then you want to make sure that the camera will take full advantage of Android camera2.api. Unfortunately finding definitive lists of which phones have full camera2 support (so you know you get RAW/DNG) is exhausting to track down. Some phones support camera2 only in part and then you have to find out what parts.

Since it sounds like you are on a budget... Here is a list from late 2016 17 Android phones that take RAW photos - SmartPhoneSnap.com

Head over to YouTube and check some comparison videos to see how the output from contenders matches your tastes and pay particular attention to the type of shots you favor since portraits, sports, architecture, nature and other themes all shoot differently.

Join the site to reply in this thread with more details or questions.
    03-16-2018 04:47 PM