Help with Google Lock Bypass -ZTE- *2018*

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

Okay so I bought this tablet off some guy online and during setup found out it had Google Lock. I have bypassed this before but having some issues with this particular device. I have the ZTE K81 Tablet , with sim card slot addition and running currently the newest version of Android Nougat 7.1.1 I believe... I have gotten so far as I can use my tablet but if it died or restart i have to repeat the process every time..

Okay so when it starts and gets to setup screen . I turn on TalkBack mode. I draw a letter "C" and the menu appears. I double click the TalkBack settings button. Then turn off TalkBack with the volume up and down buttons held together. Then I click help and feedback . Then click get started with TalkBack which then shows a YouTube video. When I click play I click the history button located beside share video button and it opens the YouTube app. From there I click on the top right button and click the privacy policy button which then opens chrome browser .. Google Quick Shortcut Maker APK and download the APK and open it once installed. Then in the list of applications I find the Launcher and open that and click the Try button which opens the Launcher and then I am in the device. I can access settings and all apps from there and use whatever but can't override the Google accounts can't add new one or sign in to any Google apps without it booting me out of the app to the setup page again. If watched videos, downloaded many apks including Google account manager . Also can't turn on devoper mode even if downloading a version off internet. If I need to download an app like Facebook I got to do it through an APK downloading website. It's very frustrating. Especially when I got to repeat the TalkBack YouTube crap every time it's started .. please help me ..

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
You will need to get with the prior owner to get them to unlock the phone with their account (which they can then sign out of), or give you the login info so you can (unlikely to happen). This is a security feature in Android to prevent a thief from being able to use the phone, so it's not meant to be bypassed. The prior account does not need to remain logged in, only to verify the phone is ok to be used. Once signed out, then it's basically fair game and you can add your accounts.

For future reference, you can prevent this issue by signing out of Google accounts before resetting a phone whenever selling/giving the phone to another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital