When I installed Airwatch on my new S9 my navigation bar disappeared.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

The navigation bar does not appear when I swipe up from the bottom either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Airwatch and powered the phone off and back on to no avail.

swmardis

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
This appears to be a problem with Airwatch. I had this issue and have spoken to a few people from other companies that are experiencing this issue.

What I found was the security profile that was being applied was causing this issue (confirmed by going into the Agent on the phone, then Profiles, selected the security profile and clicked re-apply). Once clicking re-apply the NavBar would appear again for a second then disappear again.

I removed the security profile altogether and lo and behold the NavBar was back again. Manually pushed the security profile down from the AW Console to my device and it has been working since.

swmardis

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
I clicked on AirWatch Agent, then profiles, but I don't see the security profile?

I would speak to your airwatch administrator then. When they created the profile they probably named it something different. You can test this by going to each profile though in the Agent and clicking refresh on each profile. Hopefully one will bring the navigation bar back for a moment before it disappears again. That will be the one for your company.