How to cleanup "my calendar" on Google Calendar?

Julius Kusuma

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody, I'm a new convert to Android :).

It took me several tries to get my data off iOS and into a S9+, as a result when I open Google Calendar app I see a lot of duplicate entries on what is shown as "My Calendar".

See screenshot: https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/poZoy3fu/20180322_084816.jpg

I do not see this when I log onto calendar.google.com. Nor do I see this on the built-in Calendar app.

I would like to simply just remove all the data associated with "My Calendar", which only shows up on the Google Calendar app. How do I do so?

Thanks in advance!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How did you transfer the data from the iPhone to the S9+ -- did you use Smart Switch? "My Calendar" is most likely the "Phone Account" calendar, which doesn't sync anywhere (which is why you don't see it on calendar.google.com). If all of those events are unnecessary, or if they're already backed up to your Google Calendar account, then you could try going to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, and clear the app cache/data for Calendar Storage. When you open the Calendar app again, it should re-sync with your Google (and Samsung) accounts, but any events locally saved to the Phone account should be gone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance