Which phone I should get in for the long time: LG G6 VS HUAWEI P10 ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My Iphone 5S just broke down, and I'm seeing myself getting another Iphone... I don't see any innovations.. I've realized it's just a sell of for now I will stick with android maybe in the future.
And I realized why not android, I want to get an android that has a good community support like the g6, I saw some custom roms for it like the "Fulmics". Although its a custom rom it looks pretty solid overall, and fresh, like they will still update for years.
And I didn't saw many custom roms for huawei P10, maybe because I didnt check in the right side.. Soo can someone please clear my mind over this would be thankful.

*Note: I don't want to install the likes of lineage OS, if available for the phones because I wouldn't be able to use some functions of the phone

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Okay. Welcome aboard.

I’d rather have an Android update any day. If I could - and the point is that I can’t - I’d roll back to earlier versions of iOS on at least one of my iPhones. The window of opportunity for doing so is so short; you try the new version, then bam! you can’t go back unless you’re very quick with your trial of it.

It’s true that some Android manufacturers are not good with updates, but that does not have positively unwelcome effects, and in some cases updates are not made available because they feel that the performance of a device would be affected for the worse.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2