Ok hi guys. I have an Oukitel K10 and it's been running fine since I received it in February. Great battery life.
    As you may or may not know it has a Micro -USB c slot and no headphone jack.
    In the box there is an adaptor so I can plug in a pair of headphones.
    This was working fine before. Today I was listening to music on my phone.
    All the apps were closed and this evening it needed a recharge. I plugged in the charger and nothing happened. Thinking it might be a charger issue, I tried several mico usb c chargers and different USB plugs and even my pc.
    The phone won't charge.... so I plugged the headphones and connector back in and it shows the headset icon on the screen, I removed connector and headphones and tried charging again but nothing. I then downloaded headset toggle and again nothing. then I boot into safe mode and back to normal and still nothing.
    Can anyone help me here?
    03-24-2018 08:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It may be that the charging contacts are dirty or have failed. It's still possible to transmit data if only the charging contacts are affected. Use a can of compressed air to blow out the phone's USB port, and clean the contacts with a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol. If it still doesn't work, then contact the manufacturer, if it's still under warranty.
    03-25-2018 04:02 PM