Whenever I have my phone plugged into my car via the aux cable and sometimes even my headphones, my phone will go crazy and play and pause my music randomly. With this new update its now been making my audio volume raise and lower. Usually when I open my screen, a notification pops up saying "would you like to open that with Bixby voice? Or some other option" this has made me want to throw my phone out of my car and into a lake. But I'm still paying on it so that's not an option. How do I fix this/get rid of this before I do something I'll regret? I've tried seeing if I could just turn off voice controls altogether but to no avail.
    03-24-2018 11:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The plugs on your aux cable and headphones might not be entirely compatible with the phone. If the cable and headphones are specifically "Made for iPhone," there could be some subtle incompatibilities that make the phone think you're activating the volume or pause commands.
    03-25-2018 02:37 PM