My Samsung S8 recently went through an update. I went in to add Chinese (Taiwan) as a language to my keyboard. When I click into "manage input languages", it gives me my downloaded languages but absolutely nothing under "available languages." I know they existed at one point but now have all disappeared. "Available Languages" is just greyed out. Help?
    03-25-2018 01:51 AM
    I had this problem too just now, try force stop and clear data on samsung keyboard and add the language like usual by going to settings > general management > language and input > on-screen keyboard > samsung keyboard > languages and types > manage input languages > download the available languages. hope this helps ^^
    04-11-2018 06:59 AM
    I'm having the same problem right now with a J7 Prime, after the system was restored, and the suggestion above didn't work :/ The "available languages" category continues empty. I don't know what to do...
    07-31-2018 08:42 AM
    I'm having the same issue in J7 pro.
    The only solution was to download the google keyboard: Gboard.
    It works fine.
    01-24-2019 10:12 AM
    "I had this problem too just now, try force stop and clear data on samsung keyboard and add the language like usual by going to settings > general management > language and input > on-screen keyboard > samsung keyboard > languages and types > manage input languages > download the available languages. hope this helps"

I did just that and it worked! thank you
    01-24-2019 12:44 PM
    I've been dealing with the same issue in the same situation, but the solution was pretty simple. The problem is that after reset your Samsung keyboard needs to update in order to add new languages. It does the update automatically, but the problem is that it is preset to only update when ur device is connected to wifi. So just connect ur phone to wifi and it will work. Hope I was useful.
    09-09-2019 06:04 AM