When I go through my Gallery on the phone and delete pictures they are deleted momentarily but then reappear a few seconds later. Everything I have read online describes this as an issue between Google + or Picasa but I have neither of these set up so it cannot be that issue. I have also tried clearing the cache but that does nothing and also going offline and deleting them but this also doesn't work. If I connect my phone to my computer and try from there it does not let me. I have an external memory card but this issue is happening with photos on both that and my phone. Please help as it's driving me nuts! Thank you!
    03-25-2018 12:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are these photos that you took with your camera app, or are they images you don't recognize? If the latter, they're probably images created and cached by an app. These kinds of images normally shouldn't show up in the Gallery, but if the app developer did a poor job and forgot to create a ".nomedia" file in the directory where those images get saved, the system will add those images to your Gallery database.
    03-25-2018 02:20 PM