Hi
    Moto G3 - been working fine then. Couple of times battery ran out but recharge and restart was fine.

This time it wont start.

Plugged into charger for an hour or so but pressing the power button does nothing

Tried Power on + Vol up for 30 seconds which produced a charging battery symbol with 0% charge

Tried Power on + Vol up which resulted in the front light coming on for several seconds then off again.

Left it to charge overnight and tried again:

Power button produced nothing

Power + Vol up produced a cycle : first the blue M on white screen for a couple of seconds then the battery charging zero power light for a couple of seconds, then a black screen and then the cycle repeats. Probably repeated the cycle 10 - 20 times before the screen when black.

Would prefer a quick fix if possible as I am on holiday (and for the next 10 days) so any suggestions welcome

Thanks
    03-25-2018 03:16 PM
    It sounds like the battery may have failed. If you regularly let the battery discharge deeply (i.e., down near zero) before recharging, that can significantly shorten the battery's lifespan. You may just have to get the battery replaced. Sorry!
    03-25-2018 08:21 PM