MEKO universal stylus for Asin: B073HY3H1K on Amazon ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm interested in Asin: B073HY3H1K on Amazon. I know that there is a version with Stylus, but I don't know much about this.

Is the Asin: B073HY3H1K compatible with the 101 active pens stylus?

Has the tabler two versions? (One comparable with active pressure stylus and other that don't hold active stylus)

Has this tablet its own iphone or ipad pressure sensitive stylus ?

Hold this tablet pressure sensitive stylus? Which kind of stylus should be use for this feature ?

Thanks in advance for your help

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
ASIN is the Amazon Standard Identification Number and is simply a lookup number for the stylus product.

You seem to be implying there is an ASIN tablet. There is not one, or rather if the tablet was sold through Amazon it would get it's own ASIN not related to the ASIN B073HY3H1K which is this stylus: https://www.amazon.com/Mixoo-Precis...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6204358

That stylus is a Mixoo and not a Meko. But it does seem very like the many Meko styli that are on sale on Amazon.

All of them have two ends (a course and a fine) and for all the styli I looked at they are capacitive on both ends. That means they have no battery and rely on the same bioelectricity as your finger touch to work. It is simple i/o, on/off, yes/no contact. There is no pressure sensitivity for these pens and they do not require a special layer for pressure sensitivity in the tablet screen.

If you want a pressure sensitive stylus tablet combination, the tablet has to have a special layer to accomplish this. These layers have a few different standards and so you need the correct (battery powered) stylus to interact.

If you have a tablet we would need to know which one to help match the stylus to it and determine if it can use a pressure sensitive stylus or not.

Please join the site to reply in this thread with more details or questions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781