I just bought a Google Pixel 2 XL. Like all new phones, I was used to my old one and knew all the "ins and outs". Getting use to this one. I saw some comments about ringing. I connected the new device to my Bluetooth in my car. And now it doesn't ring in my car. I can see the call coming thru on my navigation screen, AND I can hear it ringing on the phone itself, but it's not ringing within the car. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?

Gregg
    03-26-2018 11:36 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I believe that's standard -- ringtones and notification tones will still come through the phone itself, and not the car system. This is probably for practical reasons, because if you were to turn the volume down or off on the car system, that would mean you wouldn't hear the ringtones or notification tones at all when they came in.
    03-26-2018 12:35 PM
    Go to the Bluetooth screen in the phone, tap the meatball at the right end of the car connection, and make sure that the Phone box is checked. Depending on the phone/car combination, the ring may or may not come from the radio (mine does).
    03-26-2018 01:26 PM