I plugged my Galaxy S6 into my laptop via usb cable. I did the drag down to change it to file transfer, and went to look at my phone in my files on my laptop and i can see all folders and such. But when I went to look at my music and photos, nothing was there, it says its empty. Yet i have over 900 songs on my phone and over 200 photos. My phone is running out of space and i wanted to transfer some of the stuff to my laptop instead of google drive or anything like that. How can i fix this?
    03-26-2018 06:49 PM
    I plugged my Galaxy S6 into my laptop via usb cable. I did the drag down to change it to file transfer, and went to look at my phone in my files on my laptop and i can see all folders and such. But when I went to look at my music and photos, nothing was there, it says its empty. Yet i have over 900 songs on my phone and over 200 photos. My phone is running out of space and i wanted to transfer some of the stuff to my laptop instead of google drive or anything like that. How can i fix this?
    Are u sure u are checking the right folders? It's possible they were saved to a different file path. Is ur music on a SD card or on the phone memory?
    03-26-2018 07:15 PM