I am not able to connect my Galaxy S9 to my Mini Cooper 2015. I am trying to connect via the USB plug in my car and am using the original S9 Cord. The phone does charge, but I continue to receive the "Allow access to device data" pop up on my phone. I select Accept and then 10 seconds later receive the pop up again and then again and agin. The device does not display as connect within my car console and I cannot play music via Spotify. I had no issues with my iPhone 6.

Please help!
    03-27-2018 09:14 AM
    This recently happened to me. I have a Galaxy 8 plus any has worked fine for the last year. A couple weeks ago is stopped working. When I plug the USB in it charges and and charges charges and and charges about every 5 seconds repeatedly over and over. It doesn't recognize amy device or the name of my phone. Where as it used to. I'm not sure if my phone updated with new software or what but I've never had a problem and nothing I do seems to fix this. I remember I had a problem like this when I 1st got my Mini Cooper with my S6. I did a factory reset and debugged the usb and that somehow I believe fixed it. But this time no luck I even had a diagnosed at the Mini dealership and all they said was the usb is getting overloaded. I'm not quite sure how because I don't even care if it charges. I just wanted to transfer music files. Not sure what is going on. But it recognizes both my kids iphones perfectly and my daughter has An phone 7 plus. I tried my mom's Samsung Galaxy A8 plus as well to see if maybe it was my phone maybe I downloaded an app or something happen but it also will not recognize her phone. This is driving me crazy. Technology was definitely there in 2015 not sure why maybe Cooper can't keep up on these kinds of issues. And to make this matter worse I emailed Mini Cooper and they sent me a bunch of garbage about Bluetooth. When I specifically said it was the USB. Then they gave me a link to their website and none of the pages are even working. So they gave me a website that has no info on it. GREAT THANKS MINI!🤨
    06-06-2018 11:08 PM
    This recently happened to me. I have a Galaxy 8 plus any has worked fine for the last year. A couple weeks ago is stopped working. When I plug the USB in it charges and uncharges charges and uncharges about every 5 seconds repeatedly over and over. It doesn't recognize amy device or the name of my phone. Where as it used to. I'm not sure if my phone updated with new software or what but I've never had a problem and nothing I do seems to fix this. I remember I had a problem like this when I 1st got my Mini Cooper with my S6. I did a factory reset and debugged the usb and that somehow I believe fixed it. But this time no luck I even had a diagnosed at the Mini dealership and all they said was the usb is getting overloaded. I'm not quite sure how because I don't even care if it charges. I just wanted to transfer music files. Not sure what is going on. But it recognizes both my kids iphones perfectly and my daughter has An phone 7 plus. I tried my mom's Samsung Galaxy A8 plus as well to see if maybe it was my phone maybe I downloaded an app or something happen but it also will not recognize her phone. This is driving me crazy. Technology was definitely there in 2015 not sure why maybe Cooper can't keep up on these kinds of issues. And to make this matter worse I emailed Mini Cooper and they sent me a bunch of garbage about Bluetooth. When I specifically said it was the USB. Then they gave me a link to their website and none of the pages are even working. So they gave me a website that has no info on it. GREAT THANKS MINI!🤨
    06-06-2018 11:11 PM