For a couple of days now, my battery life has been stupidly bad. I took my phone off charge about fifteen minutes ago, and it was on 100%. My phone is now on 77% and still draining rapidly. Keep in mind that i have power saver on. I've checked which apps are taking up the most battery, and it seems like there's no one app but rather all of them are taking stupid amount of battery up when used. As far as I'm aware, there hasn't been a system update to my phone (an Alcatel running on 6.0.1) and these issues have been so abrupt, with no hints that my phone was struggling before, that I hesitate to pin it all on the battery (especially as the phone was new July of last year). I've tried restarting it, but it just turned on with significantly less battery. I've let it die and then charged it to 100%, but the issues remain. Any help would be appreciated (I'd like to add that, after typing this, my phone is on 68%, which is ridiculous)
    03-28-2018 02:26 AM
    A bad battery? A hardware fault? It's difficult to diagnose via a forum.
    03-28-2018 05:40 AM
    They can't be taking more than 100%, since what you're looking at is percentage of the total amount used - and the total amount used can't be more than the total amount used. Join the Android Central community, then post screenshots of your battery usage, and maybe we can help you.
    03-28-2018 04:38 PM