I'm sure somebody has reported this already, but couldn't find a thread about it so here it goes.

I have a Xiaomi MI A1 running the march patch of Oreo. I'm trying to update some of my apps but when I hit the "download" button they stay in "downloading" status for aproximately an hour or two. Then they just download fine.

I thought it was just the apps until I realized the same happened with Google Photos. When I want to save a photo to my device nothing happens after selecting such option. An hour or two later, the download starts.

Now I have checked other Android devices on the same network, they are not affected. But none of them have Oreo on them. I also moved to another network just to make sure it was not related to my internet provider, but again, the same happens.

I have deleted GApps cache, rebooted my phone several times, nothing seems to fix it and I can't find answers online either.

Any ideas?
    vonder likes this.
    04-02-2018 09:02 AM
    Would you be prepared to consider a backup and reset? If so, tell us if you need advice about backing up as much of your personal data, including texts, as possible.

Before considering a reset, it may be worth clearing cache and data for the Download Manager and Google Services Framework apps, although I’m not saying that I’m confident that doing that would help.
    04-02-2018 09:19 AM