I recently flashed android lollipop custom rom specific for the galaxy ace s5830i after using it suddenly the phone went off could not power up doesnt display the charging iconwhen connected to a charge I knew the phone was hardbricked but luckily when i connected to the pc and put tit into download mode it worked!!.So i proceeded to flash stock rom with odin,it was detected successfully flashed successfully but when it says reset the phone doesnt restart just blank screen .I have tried using different versions of odin firmwares no success yet .please assist.
    04-02-2018 11:32 AM
    Reflash the version that was in it before you started flashing stuff. If that doesn't work, you may have a hardware failure. (Yes, software can break hardware.)
    04-02-2018 01:49 PM
    Reflash the version that was in it before you started flashing stuff. If that doesn't work, you may have a hardware failure. (Yes, software can break hardware.)
    i tied with the original firmware with odin still no success yet can only go into download mode while connected to pc and not on battery.it will will not auto restart after pass.I wonder what could be the cause of the problem
    04-03-2018 05:06 AM