Hi, 1 week ago I bought my galaxy s7, and now I downloaded walmart app, when I try to scan the Qr code the camera no show nothing, is in black, no scan. I try to open the app whit my tablet samsung and scan and yes! Is working very well the app, I try to download the scanner app, and the app work, but with the walmart app no work, what happens?
    04-04-2018 10:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It could be a compatibility issue with the phone, or you might have some other app that is occupying the camera module.
    04-04-2018 01:09 PM
    Walmart has 2 apps - one is the "in store scanner" (you scan items as you put them into your cart, then you can just scan a barcode at checkout and you're all rung up) or one that has Walmart Pay - which also scans, but it scans the barcode at the register to pay for your purchase.

The first one won't work at Walmarts that aren't set up for in store scanning (not all are - where I am, none are yet, although I think my local one is getting set up - they have the "no table" self-checkout stands already). I don't know if "won't work" means no camera or just won't get past the first screen - "it won't work at this store" is enough for me to stop wasting time with it.

Oh, and you have to be connected to the in-store wifi.
    04-04-2018 02:00 PM
    Walmart has 2 apps - one is the "in store scanner" (you scan items as you put them into your cart, then you can just scan a barcode at checkout and you're all rung up) or one that has Walmart Pay - which also scans, but it scans the barcode at the register to pay for your purchase.

The first one won't work at Walmarts that aren't set up for in store scanning (not all are - where I am, none are yet, although I think my local one is getting set up - they have the "no table" self-checkout stands already).

Oh, and you have to be connected to the in-store wifi.
    I have the Walmart app, and I have the Scan and Go app from Sam's Club. The Sam's app allows you to scan items as you shop and then pay thru the app and show the door person the bar code as you leave. I've not seen my Walmart app with that functionality. My Walmart app has Walmart Pay built in. It is not a separate app. Now if you're not in the US, you may have different options. But I only see one Walmart app.

And I'm on a S7.
    04-04-2018 04:07 PM