My Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are disabled but go on when they want when I have no Wi-Fi connections and my Bluetooth speakers rarely pair but when they do they take my audio, contacts, and media. I receive alerts to find no notifications, I am constantly getting emails from real businesses that I have contacted to which they tell me they didn't send them. I see calls, log ins, I've never made, also there is an sms business line set up through my last fb account in my dudes name but through my account....i can no longer access these accounts, also I've seen files I cannot access, even video of myself, my contacts disappear in front of me. My usb was being used as a way to take data, help me....i see Google nearby on but quick go off on my dudes phone anytime I touch his phone. Also when I finally do get Bluetooth on it makes a busy sound and cuts out the music it also won't let me control my volume
    04-05-2018 02:47 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

My Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are disabled but go on when they want when I have no Wi-Fi connections and my Bluetooth speakers rarely pair but when they do they take my audio, contacts, and media.
    Sorry, I really don't understand this sentence. Can you clarify it?

I receive alerts to find no notifications,
    See if this happens when you turn off NFC (if the phone has it -- I can't quite tell from searching the web).

I am constantly getting emails from real businesses that I have contacted to which they tell me they didn't send them.
    Can you give an example? Are you sure you're not just getting spam emails from fake addresses?

I see calls, log ins, I've never made, also there is an sms business line set up through my last fb account in my dudes name but through my account....i can no longer access these accounts, also I've seen files I cannot access, even video of myself, my contacts disappear in front of me
    Are you in complete control of your wireless service account and the various accounts on your phone, or does anyone in your life also have access to them?
    04-06-2018 12:22 AM