I have been running this AT&T phone with cricket service for a year with no issue. It is a Samsung galaxy S6. Didn't drop it, and did not expose to water. It just suddenly has no service and yes, my bills have been paid. . Could not make a call, text or go online. First I called cricket customer service and after troubleshooting a short while I was told to take it in. So then I take it to a cricket store. They remove my sim card and put it into another phone and it works. They then put a different sim card into my phone and it still doesn't work. They determine then that the issue is with the phone and recommend a factory reset. I do this twice at home and still no luck. Can anyone please help?

thanks
    04-05-2018 02:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Remove the SIM tray and use a can of compressed air to blow out the SIM slot, in case there's some debris in there that is causing problems. If the problem persists, then try booting into Safe Mode as well: How do I use Safe Mode on my Galaxy S6 or S6 edge? | Samsung Support UK. If the problem still persists, then it's probably a hardware problem -- you'd have to bring it to a repair shop.
    04-05-2018 11:40 PM