The exclamation mark appeared next to WIFI symbol as soon as 4G symbol showed up.. indicating that my Samsung A5 2016 was using mobile data rather than WIFI...
    Problem was due to my service provider MEO in Portugal who require you to connect to their routeur managment service after connecting up the WIFI. Go to WIFI parameters click on the active WIFI connection ...then on router management under the IP address... this takes you to an MEO intenet page...after answering a few questions... the problem with the router was solved and no more exclamation mark.
    Shame that they did not tell me during the installation....it would have save me a lot of time.
    04-06-2018 11:54 AM
    Yeah, the exclamation mark on the WiFi symbol means you are connected to the network, but have no Internet access, either from a problem with the router's connection or because you need to further authenticate to get access to the rest of the network.
    04-06-2018 12:38 PM
    Can u help me solve the problem
    10-17-2018 07:27 AM
    If the wifi connection does not launch a web browser automatically so that you can accept the conditions of the network, launch a browser and try to go to any internet site so that the wifi router can redirect you to the acceptance page.
    10-18-2018 10:06 PM